Deluxe Queen City View Accessible
Queen Deluxe City View rooms are newly redesigned, accompanied by a 42-inch HD LCD flat screen television, convenient workstation and an oversized chair with ottoman. The new room design and decor reflects the destination. Larger than our standard guestroom, our Queen Deluxe City View adds extra space and provide more natural light with views over rowhomes or Embassy Row. State-of-the-art in room technology package includes iPod docking stations and bedside outlets. Bathrooms feature shower tubs, well-lit vanity areas and robes. Rooms also feature complimentary coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, phones, in-room safes, irons and ironing boards. Accessible Deluxe Queens with City View are wheelchair accessible. Roll-in showers are not available in this room. Your guest room & bathroom configuration may vary.
All of the guestrooms feature amenities for a comfortable stay in Washington, D.C.
- Comfy beds featuring luxurious Serta pillow-top mattresses with 300 count linens
- Unlimited local and long-distance domestic phone calls
- Single cup coffee brewer; Keurig coffee machine in-room on premier level
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Two-line telephone lines with voicemail
- 47-inch TVs with on-demand movies
- Plush bath robes and L'Occitane bath products on premier level
- Complimentary bottled water on premier level
- Rollaway beds and cribs, available upon request