The Ambassador Suites with a City View are newly redesigned, accompanied by a 42-inch HD LCD flat screen television, convenient workstation and an oversized chair with ottoman. The new room design and décor reflects the destination. With a well-appointed living room couch, murphy queen bed, work space with a desk, and a room with a king bed that can be separated, the Ambassador Suite is suited for both entertaining and private repose on the premier level. The city view in this DC hotel room is jaw dropping.
All of the guestrooms feature amenities for a comfortable stay in Washington, D.C.
- Comfy beds featuring luxurious Serta pillow-top mattresses with 300 count linens
- Unlimited local and long-distance domestic phone calls
- Single cup coffee brewer; Keurig coffee machine in-room on premier level
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Two-line telephone lines with voicemail
- 47-inch TVs with on-demand movies
- Plush bath robes and L'Occitane bath products on premier level
- Complimentary bottled water on premier level
- Rollaway beds and cribs, available upon request