The Embassy Row Hotel
The Embassy Row Hotel is a boutique lifestyle hotel awarded the Conde Nast Reader' Choice Award in 2017 and TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award in 2018.
Be locally immersed through your entire experience at the hotel. From the architecture and décor around the hotel that pays homage to the city, to enjoying a specialty coffee, cocktail or bite to eat featuring local flavors at Station Kitchen & Cocktails, or fueling up to conquer the day at the 24-Hour Chef's Pantry. Also enjoy access to our modern fitness center, breathtaking views from our rooftop, fun at the Underground Playground, and the convenience of our 24/7 business center.
Centrally located in Dupont Circle extending out to Embassy Row, explore the lively neighborhood, eclectic shops and restaurants, cultural institutions and exciting nightlife. Also one block from the Dupont Circle Metro Station, connecting you to the rest of Washington DC, easily experience the rest of the nation's capital during your stay. There is no shortage of excitement in our charming cosmopolitan neighborhood. From the best entertainment, nightlife and dining, Dupont Circle is the place to be and you’ll have access to it all.
Stay in a smaller room with the same fabulous amenities. You’ll sleep comfortably with an interior view with some peace and quiet.
Sleep soundly in the vibrant and stylish Deluxe room. Relax with an interior view room.
Deluxe City View
Sleep side by side with the city skyline. These bright, beautiful guest rooms spotlight amazing views of Washington, D.C.
Designed with playful furnishings and a funky color palette, the Ambassador Suite embraces our eclectic style with space for you to live a little.
Check into comfort during your stay in Washington DC. We have accessible room options with amenities such as roll-in showers and hearing impaired kits.
- A boutique Lifestyle hotel
- Hotel has seasonal rooftop pool
- Station Kitchen + Cocktails is the main restaurant located on the lobby level - Open from 4-11pm
- 24-hour Chef’s Pantry
- The Coffeehouse - 6:30am-2pm
- Located just 1 block from Dupont Circle Metro Station – prime location!
- Valet Parking - $48/Night for overnight stays or $27/Day for daytime parking (Rates + Plus Tax)
- Over 50 Nearby Embassies
- One Block to Dupont Circle Metro
- World Bank - 7 blocks
- Johns Hopkins - 6 blocks
- Walking Distance to over 200 Shops, Restaurants, Galleries and Nightlife
- George Washington University - Under 1 mile
- Georgetown University - 2.5 miles
- Ronald Regan National Airport (DCA)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) - 26 miles
- Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 30 miles
- American University - 3 miles