About the Hotel
BOTH COSMOPOLITAN & ECLECTIC, LIKE ITS NEIGHBORHOOD
The Embassy Row Hotel delivers casual elegance, innovative service, and global awareness in a unique local atmosphere in the Embassy Row/Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, DC and not far from other highlights of the capital, such as Georgetown, National Mall & Smithsonian, and Adams Morgan.
With 231 well-equipped hotel rooms and exemplary service provided by the skilled, service-oriented staff, the Dupont Circle hotel attracts discerning travelers from near and far, eager to relax in a welcoming environment catering to their every need.
Embassy Row Hotel is owned and operated by Destination Hotels & Resorts, an industry leader in the management and marketing of high-quality independent hotels and resorts. The company will soon be restoring the hotel to its rightful place among the highest quality accommodations in the Nation's Capital.
HOTEL AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Protected underground valet parking
- 6,650 square feet of flexible meeting space for events and banquets
- Exercise room
- Business center
- The closest hotel in Dupont Circle to the Washington, DC Metro station (Red Line)
- Rooftop pool, sun deck and 360-degree views
- 1/2 block from Dupont Circle