About the Hotel
CHARMING DUPONT CIRCLE HOTEL
Nicknamed "Millionaires' Row," Embassy Row is a street of mansions on Massachusetts Avenue. Nestled between historic embassies and enchanting row homes, The Embassy Row Hotel is a charming hotel in Dupont Circle.
Just one block from the Dupont Circle Metro, and a few minutes from the Capitol, White House, National Mall, Smithsonian museums and Georgetown, this Dupont hotel attracts international travelers and global thinkers.
FAMOUS DC HOTEL
Since The Embassy Row Hotel opened its doors in 1970, it's been a neighborhood place for politicians, philanthropists, actors and actresses, and musicians. Past speakers and guests at The Embassy Row Hotel include: President Obama, Denzel Washington, Iman McGyver, Senator Gary Hart, Hillary Clinton, Barbara Bush, Senator John Tower, Peyton Manning, Danny Glover, Betsy Bloomingdale, Estee Lauder, Mary Martin, The Temptations, Jerry Jackson, Bryan McKnight, Barbara Eden, Heather Locklier, Magic Johnson, Tiki Barber, Rosario Dawson, Freddy Cole, and Kim Cattrall. The hotel is in the plot of many best-selling books.
HOTEL AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Seasonal Rooftop pool, sun deck and 360-degree views (closed for the season; reopens June 2015)
- High-speed Internet, unlimited local and long distance domestic phone calls (required $9.95 daily hotel service fee)
- One block from the Dupont Circle Metro station
- Walking distance to 80+ restaurants
- 10,000+ square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space for events and banquets
- 1/2 block from Dupont Circle
- Underground valet parking (fees apply: $26/daily, $45/nightly + tax)
- Coffee shop with 24-hour grab-n-go, coming spring 2015
- Station Kitchen & Cocktails, coming spring 2015
The Embassy Row Hotel is owned and operated by Destination Hotels & Resorts, an industry leader in the management and marketing of high-quality independent hotels and resorts. The company will soon be restoring the hotel to its former glory in the Nation's Capital.
If you left behind an item during your stay, please report it in our Lost & Found registry.